Saturday, August 13, 2011

I didn't think I'd ever get here!!

OK so it's day nine and I'm sort of upset that I'm not looking forward to a cheeseburger and chocolate cake for tomorrow night!! To think about how I was feeling one week ago is such a turn around from how I feel right now, wow!! I'll probably have a salad and maybe that avocado I've been thinking about tomorrow....but I'm so NOT hungry that it doesn't even sound appealing.

Dan is doing really well also. He's so dedicated when he does something like this, he never complains or gives up or backs down. He's much stronger than me...but that's how I think it should be.

I don't really have much to report....I still have my whooshing ear but it is much quieter and I don't even know if it has anything to do with this....Dan has lost 7 pounds!! Last time I checked i was down 6 but now I have to wait until Monday because I've been using the scale at work so I don't know how much the difference is.....my tongue is almost completely pink again except for the very back of it....

Well, I wish I could be more zen and ponder life but I have to get in the shower.....later!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger shannamary said...

Hey there! saw your blog from the master cleanse site. I was wondering how you did the salt water flush?
Did you do your lemon juice during the day and then salt water flush at night? and then did you do laxative tea as well? Im a bit confused
thanks and congrats to all the progress!!!

August 31, 2011 at 11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home