Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 6

Ok so it's the moddle of day 6 for me and Dan is on Day 3!!

I think I might have decided to stay on it two extra days so that Dan isn't sad when I'm eating....I'll think about it a little bit more though......

Things are going well, hunger doesn't even exist anymore but last night I was just sort of sad thinking about the fact that if I did want one single cracker I couldn't...my mom gave me a hug instead and I can tell you that it honestly helped!! I drank my tea and snuggled up in bed and went on the computer to read other people's posts and blogs. I find that it helps to know there are so many people doing this at the same time...and I feel good when someone is only on day 1 or 2 and I'm ahead of them.....yes, I still am a bitch just not a huge one!!

Up twice in the middle of the night with cramps but ....stop reading if you are grossed out......there is "stuff" in the toilet now instead of just liquid....so the years of buildup are coming out and things are much darker now....

Ummmm I think that's about all for now, just wanted to check in incase anyone thought we chickened out!! Nope!! Officially 137.5 hours since I ate anything!!!!!!!!!!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home