Friday, August 5, 2011

Full-blown day 1!!!!!

Well, here I am....it's Friday at 5:35pm so it's been 24 hours with no solid food....the tea didn't really do anything for me last night but tonight when I take it I have to do my first salt water flush in the a.m. and I'm scarrreeddddd!! The tea is really tasty and I would absolutely drink it when this is all over. The actual master cleanse drink......holy crap that cayenne is HOT!!!! It's almost unbearable so I remembered that I actually have cayenne pills in the medicine cabinet so I took one of them with my last drink.....(ooops, FYI -if you type in "dink" by accident spell check doesn't pick it up...). The drink is really good without the pepper though and I used limes in one of them to switch it up so that was good. Oh and another delicious note....licking the spoon from the syrup is like heaven!! Two more drinks tonight and onto the tea.

I'm not really hungry...I have thought about stuff that would be tasty but my actual stomach is not hungry, it's definitely a psychological thing, my mind thinks it wants something and then I think about it for a minute and realize I don't NEED anything and the feeling fades rather quickly. Quitting smoking was definately harder because the cravings lasted 10 minutes each whereas the hunger cravings are gone in less than a minute.

I am going pee-pee a LOT.

My energy level is the same as it always is. I'll probably go to sleep early tonight anyway because late at night is when I always think about crackers.

Anyway, I think that's all I have to report, nothing special yet. I'm looking forward to Dan starting on Sunday, I think having a buddie will be really good....no telling what I'll be like by then (day 3)!!!! And I'm looking forward to seeing things actually happen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home