Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 4......

Well, here we are in the middle of day FOUR!!! I have to say, this is getting easier and easier. This morning I put soy sauce in my salt water flush and that was soooo much easier to swallow....to day was Dan's first salt water flush and he is finding it rather comical that he was in the bathroom 10 times before I even woke up. So, it's day two for him and yesterday he was definatley not loving it but it seems as though he's getting used to it.

I'm really starting to see some great results of what is being cleansed and I feel really light and clean?!? We are watching less TV and doing stuff more already too. My skin is clear, my nails look healthy, my stomach is getting flatter, my joints don't ache, no headaches....and I also noticed that I don't have gook in my eyes ever....my tongue is officially white so the process is in full swing.

Yesterday we spent the entire day looking for grade B syrup and it seems that most places are out but we drove all the way to Little Falls and we must have gone in about 10 food stores yesterday so that was a strange feeling...the most important thing to remember is that when this is all over there will still be food in the world so I can wait. Some things I thought seemed super delicious yesterday....asparagus, artichokes, avocados.....HOLY CRAP I just noticed the top 3 things all start with "A"???? OK what's going on here?? Is this some sort of weird alphabet consiracy? I have to ask Dan what he wants before I call someone who cares.....hmmmm I also told Dan this morning that I wanted a burger, it must be "B" day!!!.........Anyway we were calling stores and co-ops and maple farms, etc...we started pretending we were drug addicts looking to score and that made it fun...in the end we went into the ephratah store and the nice lady behind the counter called someone and we went to her house and she brought out a jug to us....I stayed in the car to make it seem more like a drug buy and we laughed about that.....I can most definatley say that we are laughing soooo much the past couple days, we aren't being snotty to each other like we sometimes do without even noticing it and I think that's because it's a funny situation and we're doing this together. I'm catching myself before making snyde comments and he isn't trying to be in control so much. Yesterday over and over I kept saying to myself "he is just a good man"...and then later on I told him that and I made sure that he knew that that was really something rare and special to be.

When we got home we decided to start canning....I made black bean and corn salsa and whatever that stuff is called when you pickle cauliflower, carrots, celery, peppers, etc....Dan made pickled hot peppers, like 5 varieties and they look colorful and beautiful....today I'm doing strawberry jam. Strangely enough it isn't even weird to be around all that food, I just wasn't interested...like I said, at the end of ten days it'll still be there so oh well.

Well, I guess I have to go make myself a potion....my appetitite is so small that I don't even feel like drinking it but I don't really feel like dropping dead either so I've weighed the decision and here I go......!!!!! Bye and thanks for reading!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home