Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 2 and still alive!!

Well, here I am.....it's 8:13 pm so I've actually gone more than 50 hours without food....am I hungry? Nope. You really do realize on this that your body needs the calories from food but not the actual food itself. I feel really good, I feel kind of fresh and my skin is clearing up really quickly. It's "that time of the month" and I'm only telling you this because that's usually when my face breaks out really bad but right now the little breakouts that started midweek are already gone and sometimes it takes a couple weeks...by the time my face clears it's time to break out again usually!!

OK the salt water flush...gaggghhhh!! That was nasty, it made me do the "headshake" that I do when I do shots and I'm not drunk enough hahaha!! For the next hour and a half I was on the toilet and if you want to know just ask but Ill spare the details other than to say it wasn't that bad at all. I read that you can put some soy sauce in it and you can pretend it's soup haha, I'll do that tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, Dan starts Tomorrow!! I'm already out of syrup so in the morning we have enough for one drink for me and two for him-cuz he's a breakfast guy-and then we're off to Peaceful Valley because that's the only place I can find Grade B. Tonight will be his first tea....I really love the tea, it has licorice root in it yummmmm....

OHHHH and speaking of licorice root....I was just reading all about parasites that are in our body and have you seen these things???? Sooooooo gross....one of the ingredients that are in the cleanses that get rid of them is licorice root....If I EVERRRRR see something like that come out of my ass I hope I die of shock  right then and there because that memory would haunt me for life.

The bouncy bounce at Ian's party was an adventure, I was more than a little nervous that it would shake things up if ya know what I mean, but it was humorous knowing that Julie was watching me wondering the same exact thing!!! I was really proud of myself for being around so much at the party....provolone, salami, taco dip, sausage and peppers, cake, ice cream....those are all my favorite things.....I can honestly say that I was staring at the cake and thinking about how much I would love to eat some romaine lettuce and radishes.....it's crazy that not having sugar or meat or dairy for just two days can make you crave only raw things and healthy stuff.....and then you go home and have your drink and all hunger and cravings vanish because you just drank your calories and your body and mind are satisfied.

Anyway, it's easier than I anticipated and it will be all worth it as more benefits keep happening. If I can do this anyone can.

The only thing I can say that really sucks so far is hearing everyone say how they wouldn't be able to do it or "oh that can't be good for you" while I am standing there knowing how good and healthy it feels. There's really just so much that we don't need to be putting in our stomachs....I would suggest to anyone just to try this for a couple of days to see how much your perspective changes when you realize that what you eat is about CRAVINGS and not about HUNGER. We don't have to eat it just because it's there.....HOLY CRAP I can't believe that was ME talking....this must be working a bit....well, it's tea time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home