Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 2 Ease-in

So, today as been pretty good so far. I decided a few weeks ago that I was going to save the calories from my flavored coffee creamer and switch over to tea....which was making me sick to my stomach every morning....anywayyyy this morning I drank beef broth hahahah!! I swear to you, it was delicious and I think that may have been because I haven't had soup in awhile?? Anyway I drank some more of it about an hour later and that cup was tasty too. During lunch I went home to check on jake and I stoppped at Leonzo's and bought him 2 slices of pizza and a half an half cookie. I found out that smelling the stuff is almost as good as easting it and I was SHOCKED that it didn't bother me not having any for myself. When I dropped it off to him I tore off a bite of the crust and ate that...what??? I don't really start until tomorrow!! Well, I wanted to make sure I wasn't too hungry because I had to stop at Price Chopper where I could not find Grade B organic syrup so I got some Grade A Dark Amber Organic which will get me through until the Peaceful Valley Farms lady feels like answering her damn phone....I grabbed 28 lemons and that's it, I have all my ingredients. Tonight I may go get some little containers....they say that you should always make your drink fresh....you can make the lemon juice and syrup in the morning if need be because the syrup will act as a preservative for the enzymes in the lemon but you definatly have to wait to add the pepper because you don't want that to stew!! So, this the challenge is packing Dan's "lunches" with his 12 hour shifts....I'll fingure it out because I'll have all this extra time on my hands whilst not shoving cheese in my face....

I must say it's also been really relaxing with my schoolwork since I am able to do some of it here at work on my lunch hour since I am not walking. The cleanse suggests that you don't exercise, and contrary to what you may think, it's not because you will be weak- actually you get MORE energy- but it's because you want your energy to be devoted to the process....however, I am going to stop at Laura's tonight and grab her yoga video and I am kayaking on Sunday...I might not be able to paddle as fast away from the beavers though! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Tonight is the first night on the Senna Leaf Tea...it's called "Smooth Move" hahahahaa....hopefully I'm not up at 3am updating this blog with only the word "WHY??????!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home